Wednesday 1 September 2010

How lucky can you get?

Hi there, I'm the lucky recipient of another award. This time from the lovely Emily,


 It means a lot to be given this but I must do certain things to qualify

  1. Thank the person who gave it. Thank you very much Emily, you are a sweetie!
  2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.    Done 
  3. List three things which you love about yourself. I am Loyal,.......... I am really passionate about the things that matter to me, ...............Generally I like the people that I meet.
  4. Post a picture that you love.
 This fills me with joy every time I see it. The little girl with the dummy is fascinated by her skirt billowing up in front of her and the other just seems to be enjoying the sensation:D

I would like to give this award to;
Chris at Always About Colour
Kim at Cards by Kim 


I think at this stage I would like to say that I've had a mixed response to giving awards and would like to offer this award to any of my lovely readers who would like to come and get it , all of you have deserved it in one way or another:D


3 comments:

chris said...

Aww thankyou so much for my award I would like to thank my parents and my agent and all............
No seriously, thankyou so much you have made my day.I will try and get it sorted sometime this week. lots of hugs and thanks chris..
Are you sure your not fern Britton, everytime i click on and see your eyes thats who I think of, and then I could tell my friends that I have an award from fern Britton.
its great in my world!!!!

KymKreates said...

cute pic and congrats on award
KymKreates

joanne wardle said...

awww I love that picture!!!!