Thursday 3 March 2011

Been AWOL sorry!

Hello lovely crafty people, been off with the fairies for a bit but now I've some new cards to share. I recently shared an order from Papertrey Ink with Alex from http://eisbaerentraeume.blogspot.com/   It worked really well and our stuff has arrived, so I've been having a play..............

Then I made this for Alex, 
she was so helpful and did all the ordering, such a patient lady, pop over to her blog, lots of inspiration there.
I'm hoping to do some catching up with everyone soon, so see you soon on your lovely blogs :0) xxx
p.s I used Waltzingmouse sentiment stamps, love them, the definition is brilliant. :0)

11 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Very elegant and classy cards MC - love the colour combo. Great to see you back in blogland again - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Esther said...

Hi - welcome back...again! These cards are so striking, I'm always a bit worried about using black but yours looks very elegant...enjoy your catching up..Esther xx

Netty said...

Oh wow these are so gorgeous and so elegant. Stunning cards. Annette x

Doreen said...

What gorgeous cards,nice to see you post.xxx

Unknown said...

What wonderful stamp you have there girly.. I just love it.. Your cards look beautiful. So elegant. I do hope you are enjoying your day!

Hugs, Linda

Emily Leiphart said...

Off with the fairies. LOL It's exciting to see that you've got your hands on PTI products. I really love both of these cards and I can't wait to see what else you have to create with! Hope you're doing well. Big hugs!!

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful cards! How fun to have a new box of goodies to play with. I'm waiting for my first ever order of PTI stamps. I've only had PTI paper before. Soon I'll be playing too!

chris said...

I have been awol, too, and yes I can honestly say off with the fairies too.
your card is very sophisticated so beautiful.
hope you are ok, love and hugs chris xx
are you going to the NEC?

Gibmiss said...

Hi
gORGEOUS CARD LOVE THE IMAGE ...WOULD LOVE SOME OF THAT PAPERTREY......LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ORDER AGAIN
HUGS
SYLVIE
XX

Sarn said...

Love PTI stuff . . . but it's SOOO expensive to get hold of isn't it? Good idea sharing an order!

You've made some beauties here!

Hugs, Sandra

Eileen said...

I adore these... so elegant and understated so they turn out to be full of class ! Just lovely xx