Sunday 1 August 2010

Penny Black Saturday challenge

Happy Sunday Everybody, 
This week at P B Saturday Challenge it's a recipe;
               READY STEADY COOK
and the ingredients you will need are
1 Circle....2 Papers and 3 Flowers
so let's see what feast you can cook up!

I 've had a bash at vintage and girly  for this challenge. Ted seems to be in love so that's where this is coming from. I may have to get some more Penny Black stamps if I enter any more of these challenges , I know, any excuse:D

 I have tried hard to get my flowers as delicate as Kim's I just love her flowers and  her beautiful cards! Click on her name and you can see what I mean:)
I have used PB Looking at you,
Papers from Basic Grey, Cappella,
Sentiment stamp from Brenda Walton, for Inkadinkadoo.
I've used more circles and one more paper so I hope I still qualify:{

19 comments:

Netty said...

Love your easel card, the colours, shape everything. Fab card. Annette x

Pop's Cards said...

This is perfect hun, gorgeous image in fab colours, hugs Pops x

Joey said...

Hiya

Oh my goodness I absolutely love this card, great shape. Those flowers are so pretty and I love the papers too it has a great feel about it all, thanks for sharing it with us at pbsc.

Apologies for not visiting you sooner Must try harder!!!

Joey.xxx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous easel card and ...thanks for joining in the cookathon at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxx

lililindsay said...

This is fab. Such a lot of work. A new take on the easel card which I will CASE if I may. I think that your flowers equal Kim's in delicacy.

Sally said...

Great easel card, love it.
Hugs Sally xx

Gibmiss said...

hi
Love your card its gorgeous

hugs
sylvie
xxx

Pauline C said...

Wow this is just adorable - love everything about it. Totally gorgeous layout and colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
pauline x

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this easel card is stunning! I love all the intricate details, especially the way the third flower lines up with the top two when the card is open!

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Hilltop said...

So pretty, I wish I had the time and the inspiration to make so lovely.

chris said...

I dont like it, I LOVE it, this is something else, I love your flowers too. its all beautiful.
hugs chris xx

Fleur said...

Hi this is absolutly gorgeous, really stunning. Your colouring is awesome & your flowers are perfect
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tee said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the easel card, every little detail about..i especially love the golden pearls..

Alma said...

Wow!!! The colours are sooo gorgeos! The easel card is sooooooooooooo wonderful! I love it!!!!!!!
Hugs, Alma

Annie said...

ooo what a gorgeous card! I love the soft colours and those flowers are just so beautiful.
hugs, annie x

Amanda said...

wow, your entry is fab

Kay Carley said...

This is simply lovely!! xx

kitty said...

Hi - I love everything about this card it is wonderful Kitty x