Thursday 24 March 2016

Clean and simple again :D

Hi there, Today I decided it's about time I got my inks out again and a CAS card will do it for me everytime. Luckily both LIM and Addicted to CAS prompts fit with my cards
At LIM 
Your recipe for this week is to show us
What's outside your window

                                       (you can use your imagination & dreams!)


 I made two cards with the same stamp, it's a Penny Black one.

 
 And at Addicted to CAS


 This version has a rub on Fairy and butterfly. I used my Marvey waterbased pens (straight on the stamp)  which had gone dry but I gave them a bit of moisture with Tim Holtz's Distress Refresher, that seemed to do the trick, all nice and juicy again.


I hope you like my cards and thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful time this holiday weekend, Hugs Gay x









17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS cards Gay

Anne

Sid said...

Simply fab !!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous Gay, supeb CAS lovely colours too. Lord bless you and yours this Easter as we remember the greatest gift of all.
Shaz in Oz.x

Esther said...

Beautiful cards Gay! So CAS, and very pretty, delicate images. They look great!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Delicate - you captured it perfectly - looks like two winners to me!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Clear , simple and amazing what you can do with only one stamp!! Great ART!! I love it!!

Greetings
Maria

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are delicate and so beautiful, love the added fairy on the second.

Happy Easter x

Susan said...

Just perfect for the challenge! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Fiona said...

Beautiful cards - i'm learning how to be brave and leave such a big white space on my cards - I find it so tricky

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So pretty and feminine and a delightful take on our challenge of outside the window Gay.
Great to see you've played along at ATCAS and Less is More with these beauties and thanks so much for joining us. Sarah x

Darnell said...

Your cards are so tender and so pretty, Gay! Delicate branches and fairies are meant to be together!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! Hugs, Darnell

Neets B said...

What a gorgeous stamp and I love how CAS your card is.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought I had already commented on these so very delicate and very beautiful cards, couldn't let them be passed by me.
Faith
x

Gio said...

You make magic with C&S, dear Gay. Lovely cards, my fave the one with the fairy, so sweet and dreamish.

Chrissie said...

It's taken me a while to get around to seeing what's outside your window!
This is just stunning Gay, I simply LOVE the delicacy of this one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lou said...

Gosh these are so pretty and delicate! You have done simplicity absolutely perfectly. Lou x (Guest designer at LIM)

Sarn said...

Very CAS and delicate. Lovely x