Thursday 3 March 2016

Quick card........................

I'm baaack!! The challenge this week at Stampotique 

Today we have a new challenge for you, our hostess is Sue Davies and she is challenging us to a "Time Challenge", to make something in 30 minutes or less.
That's a toughie!!
Here is what Sue says about this challenge:
"We can sometimes get caught up in making big production pieces. My challenge to you this week is to make something in 30 minutes or less (not including time taken to gather your supplies) I look forward to seeing what you create.

 And here is my card




  and sideways because I just managed to get a minute to cut out another wing.................

Now for me that really is a challenge and a half, I have been known to take all day or even longer to make a card so this well LOL!

So I decided to go super simple and concentrate on the rainbow colours on Bard the main focal point as I was going to use the 'I can sing a rainbow' sentiment BUT then I thought halfway through my 30 mins I decided to use the 'Just keep on keeping on' thinking it is more in keeping with the Bard!
I took the whole 30minutes too!
I hope you like it :D Thank you for dropping by, Hugs Gay xx

11 comments:

Kathi said...

Great job on the 30 minute challenge! I love your rainbow colored Bard and also love that you have him perched on colorful Washi tape.

Thanks for playing along with us at SDC this week!

Amanda said...

Well done, looks good. I'm struggling to join in with 30 mins!!
Love
Amanda x

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab as usual Gay ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
Corrie x

Sue said...

I love it Gay, it's so hard isn't it to just have 30 minutes when you're used to having days. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Stampotique. Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Gay great sentiment too

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had a giggle when I saw this, I love it, what a great character and card, love your layers, the sentiment is perfect.

Kay Wallace said...

CAS, yes, but with amazing color! A well-spent 30 minutes!!

Sam & Poppy said...

Aww Gay this is wonderful :) :) :)
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique xxx

Cocofolies said...

This card made me smile Gay! This stamp is so fun!!! :D
Moreover the colours are yummy, and I just LOVE your sentiment... Perfect as usual, even in less than 30 minutes LOL!
Happy week-end to you, hugs Coco xxx

maria f. said...

Brought a big smile to my face. Great card.

Sarn said...

Hi Gay . . . well done on making this colourful card in the time allowed.
Hope you are keeping well.

Hugs, Sarn xxx